1. An initial payment equivalent to one full month of service is required upon enrollment.
2. If the enrollment date is after the 1st of each month, that month's fee is pro-rated from the enrollment date to the last day of the month. Since the pro-rated fee will be less than the initial payment, a credit balance will result. This credit balance will be deducted from the second month's full monthly fee.
3. Monthly fees are generated on the 1st of each month to cover service from the first to the last day of the current month.
4. Statements are e-mailed within the 1st of each month to cover service from the first to the last day of the current month.
5. Statements are dated the 1st of the month. The due date for the balance owing is the 21st of the month. Please note that 3 weeks of service are provided before payment is due.
6. Automatic credit card and bank withdrawals are processed onthe 21st of the month. Banking or credit card information changes for the current month's withdrawal must be received by the 16th of the month.
7. A $10 service charge is levied for returned cheques (whether NSF, closed bank account, frozen funds, etc.)
8. Subject to some restrictions, other payment options include:
9. Accounts with balances still outstanding at the end of the month are subject to suspension of service without further notice. Service will be re-instated upon payment of the amount owing.
- PC/Internet or Telephone banking with all major banks. (CIBC, Montreal, Royal, Scotia, TD-Canada Trust, President's Choice) as well as credit unions (Telepay)
- By mail or in person at any local Vianet office
- By calling in a credit card to any Vianet office or to the billing department at: 1-800-788-0363
- Post-dated checks
Changing Your Plan: Plan changes are processed on the 1st of each month. Please submit your plan change request to the billing department before the beginning of the month for which you want the Plan Change to take affect. You can also email: email@example.com.
Cancelling Your Service: Cancellations are processed at the end of the month. Dialup cancellations will be accepted until the end of the month. Residential DSL or Cable cancellations must be requested 10 days before the end of the month to ensure timely disconnection of hardwired facilities. Dedicated business connections require 30 days notice for cancellation. Telephone cancellations will not be processed. Please provide a hardcopy cancellation request by email, fax, or regular mail. Please request a cancellation reference number. For email cancellations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.